[asterisk-users] voice quality of Aastra 480i CT and cordless

Cory Andrews cory at voipsupply.com
Fri Nov 17 12:09:08 MST 2006

Scott - I find the phone to be a great product, as it stands today with
current firmware.  I use it extensively for customer deployments, and
everyone seems really pleased with the features and performance.  We
have hundreds of these in the field.  I much prefer DECT to WIFI for
client sites where a few users need basic in-office mobility.

Cory Andrews