[asterisk-users] Queue - how to provide a caller ringing tone when some agent become available

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 18:46:59 MST 2006

 The functionality you're describing isn't currently available in
app_queue, but it probably could be done without too much trouble.
What does everyone else think about this kind of functionality? Is it
useful? Not useful? Thoughts on ringing going on for maybe a longer
period of time when the current caller is the "next caller in queue"
but they "ringnoanswer" to the agent trying to be reached?

On 11/15/06, David Hajek <david.hajek at daktela.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a little bit stuck with Queue app. I'm putting callers into the
> queue and have them hear music on hold when all (static) agents are
> busy. This is easy.
>
> But when agent become available I want the caller to hear a ringing tone
> (with message that his call has been routed to the support representative).
>
> Is this somehow doable?
>
> Thanks,
>
> David

Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.