[asterisk-users] STUN with one public and one private IP?

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Thu Nov 16 09:45:58 MST 2006

I never said voxbox is better than trixbox.
I said  "You like trixbox........ Should try voxbox....."

The link is: http://www.easyvoxbox.org/

Trixbox has good and bad points (loads from RPM's)
Voxbox has good and bad points (Loads from source)

I like source better than RPM's -- Thats me, but I do programming
Both are ISO and run asterisk

You tell me the better one. If you try both... Good thing that I only
told you about two out of  ???? (Well god only knowns)
I know ten diff installs off hand.

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services
http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email

Are you outside of the US?
Do you need to call US Toll Free Numbers?
We can help you save money on calling US toll free numbers.

Email for information: usTollFree at bochterservices.com

(Cellular) 1-712-432-5401

(Voip PBX) Free World DialUp: 780-217 EXT: 250
WebSite: http://www.freeworlddialup.com/

BUY and sell Coins, Silver and Gold
http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=gold&t=email

For new and used security items