R: [asterisk-users] Re: State of a public number

Giordano Grandis g.grandis at invidea.it
Thu Nov 16 09:23:25 MST 2006

Not exctally Tomislav, i need to get if an outbound calls (over Zap channels) is ringing (so if is not busy or not aviable for some reason) before that the operator transfer the calls to normal SIP user.

I would just able to get the ringing state fo the call, if so, i can transfer the call.

I'm using a snom360 and i cannot transfer the call after i check the state of the called party. For exampl: the operator don't have transfer call if he is calling a cell phone, and is switched off, or busy (idem for other calls).
So i think to check the only ringing state...but i don't have idea how get this value, dialstatus does not returns me this value.

Thanks again

Giordano