[asterisk-users] Re: T38 problem

Tomislav Parčina tparcina at lama.hr
Thu Nov 16 00:47:10 MST 2006

In article <075f01c70922$92b482b0$0c00a8c0 at southpark.craig.com>, cguy at bigpond.net.au says...
> Hi Tomislav,
>
> It sounds to me that you have t.38 enabled on your Grandstream Handytone
> 386.  You should disable this on the Handytone.  I have a handytone 286
> which has an option to disable t.38 and use fax passthrough.  This should
> get rid of your t.38 messages on the cli.

Hi Craig!

Thank you for your mail. Yes I thought the same. Unfortunately I'm not on the location where ATA is, and I have told one guy on that location to check that option. He checked, few times, and he's positive that option pass-through is on (and T.38 is off).

--
Tomislav Parčina
Lama Computers Split
SIP: tomo at sip.lama.hr