[asterisk-users] How to use Sipura SPA3k POTS line to dial Asterisk SIP phones?

Larry Alkoff labradley at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 15 16:56:31 MST 2006

Thank you very much Doug for your detailed response to my question.
I'm working on a new sip.conf and extensions.conf using your code as a
guide.

Questions:
In INRINGSDEV what does sipurafxs1 and grandstream406 refer to?
The comment says "ring analog phones on spa3k fxs but grandstream406
seems to refer a Grandstream sip phone, not an analog one.

Does INRINGSDEV mean ring a specific sip phone and the analog ones?

How would I ring all the _sip_ phones when a pstn call comes in?
My macro 'ring-all' ?

Notes:
Your sipurafxo1 is my spa3k-pstn-in defined in both Sipura and sip.conf.
My extension to ring incoming calls is 120 vs your 405.  All ok on these
two.

I'm nearly there thanks to you.

Larry

Larry Alkoff N2LA - Austin TX