[asterisk-users] Question about TFTPD server

Ron McLeod ron.asterisk.users at mcleodnet.com
Wed Nov 15 13:29:30 MST 2006

You may need to create (or modify) the "tftp" file in "/etc/xinetd.d".  For
example:

service tftp
{
        disabled                = no
        socket_type             = dgram
        protocol                = udp
        wait                    = yes
        user                    = root
        server                  = /usr/sbin/in.tftpd
        server_args             = -s /var/lib/tftpboot
        per_source              = 11
        cps                     = 100 2
        flags                   = IPv4
}