[asterisk-users] How to use Voipjet or any Voip provider Trunk from my mobile through fxo and fxs ports?

Crazy Boy crazymoonboy at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 03:01:21 MST 2006

Hi Friends,

I have installed Asterisk and configured successfully. Now, I got a doubt. Here I am giving my configuration.

1) 1 PSTN line connected to FXO port and created inbound route. (Ph. No: 233534)
2) 1 Analog phone connected to FXS port and created ZAP extension with No. 103
3) Configured "Voipjet" trunk to make international calls.

All the above are working fine.

Now, My problem is: I have to make international calls from my mobile through Voipjet trunk using my Asterisk server.

When I make a call to 233534 from my mobile, call will automatically goes to 103. Its working fine. Now, I have to dial  a international number (For eg: 1 718 777 3456) and call should be go through Voipjet trunk.

How can I do this? Please tell me or suggest me a good link to do this.

Looking forward to your response. Thank you.

Regards,
Chandra.