[SPAM HEADER] - [asterisk-users] trixbox + agi - Email found in subject

Cory Andrews cory at voipsupply.com
Tue Nov 14 20:46:31 MST 2006

Lumenvox recently put out a press release regarding integration of their
technology with Trixbox

http://www.lumenvox.com/news/lumenvoxNews/2006/092506.aspx

If they have a TTS engine as part of this integration, you should be
able to create an IVR with Trixbox to grab DTMF input from a user, query
a local or remotely accessible database, and run the query result
through a TTS engine and output to the caller.

In terms of a traditional IVR application, it's a fairly simplistic app,
but I am not sure how far along Lumenvox is with Trixbox integration.

Cory Andrews
Executive Vice President
++++++++++++++++++
VoIPSupply.com