[asterisk-users] Caller ID in Sweden not working and looking for and voices

Anselm Martin Hoffmeister anselm at hoffmeister-online.de
Tue Nov 14 17:17:32 MST 2006

Am Mittwoch, den 15.11.2006, 01:06 +0100 schrieb Mattias Andersson:

> Hi!
> I am getting inbound caller ID fine bout not out.
> I am in Sweden and suing Rixtelcom /POrt80 as provider.
> anyone knowing what is wrong?

Assuming that is a SIP provider, it is not your job to set the callerid
but the provider's - their interfacing to the regular landline network
is responsible. There are providers that never send callerid, some send
always (united, gmx in Germany) and some allow the user to set in his
preferences wether he wants to send callerid (sipgate.de).

BR
Anselm