[asterisk-users] OutCall Release

Senad Jordanovic senad at bicom.us
Tue Nov 14 14:09:04 MST 2006

Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 14, 2006 at 03:41:08PM +0100, Stephen Wingfield wrote:
>> LONDON, UK (14th November 2006) - Bicom Systems announced today it
>> has released its first freeware software to the "Asterisk
>> Community", OutCall.

Tzarif,

Thanks for your contribution in clarification of outCALL .

> To avoid any confusion: "free" here means a limited license for "one
> copy per user".

As matter of fact we do not limit how many copies one can use.
Knock your self out If you wish :)

> And for those who are wondering what this OutCall is (as this press
> release tell you nothing), it seems to be some sort of MS-Outlook
> integration designed for either Bicom's prorietary PBXWare, or for a
> standard Asterisk installation.

Correct it works with either PBXware or vanilla asterisk. We had a great
success with outCALL deployments.
It is not our main line of product, we are not setup to collect 30-50$ per
copy so what a heck, let asterisk community
Enjoy it.

Have a fun :)

Senad