[asterisk-users] Load balance Asterisk servers?

David Thomas punknow at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 08:16:46 MST 2006

On 11/14/06, Stelios Koroneos <skoroneos at digital-opsis.com> wrote:
> JR Richardson gave a very nice presentation at Astricon on how to do that with DUNDI

As I understand it JR Richardson's DUNDi solution does not support
IAX. It uses regcontex which I believe is only available with SIP.
(please correct me if I'm wrong)

Also JR notes that...

"Associated SIP Users, business customers, require same registration
and failover to the same servers" so unless this is for a residential
setup, it may not be of much use to you. Nevertheless it is great
documentation, and may get you further than you are now.

regards,
David