[asterisk-users] Dual Wan Router with Failover

Todd- Asterisk thouleasterisk at gleffsecurity.com
Tue Nov 14 07:25:53 MST 2006

I've been looking for this as well..  I need to support up to 20 VOIP
phones over Internet as the Asterisk server is off-site.  We'll have
multiple cable modems or DSL routers.

I found this device which looks promising - does anyone have any
experience with this?
      http://www.peplink.com/productsLoader.php?productName=balance

   Todd