[asterisk-users] Dropping Connections

Mike Heininger heininger at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 06:35:20 MST 2006

2006/11/10, Anselm Martin Hoffmeister <anselm at hoffmeister-online.de>:
> I'd go with parallel softphones on LAN-connected and/or WLAN-connected
> PCs and see wether they have the same problem. That could rule out the
> provider or confirm the WLAN or WLAN phone implementation make the
> problem.

We have tested a wired phone (Budgetone) since Monday and this one has
also the dropping connections problem :-(

So it is not (only) the WLAN and not the WLAN SIP phone.

Now we have to find out if the problems is with the IAX2 connection to
the provider or if we have a problem on the local * box.

Any hints?

TIA,
Mike