[asterisk-users] Zaptel and limiting number off channels channels

Rodrigo Ricardo Passos rodrigopassos at connectech.com.br
Tue Nov 14 05:53:11 MST 2006

Hi all,

I have one interface zaptel TE110P with 10 channels enabled for my service
provider. Alone the first channel is enable to receive call from this
service provider and when a make call using other channel, like Zap/2, the
channel is enable from the PBX Siemens EWSD version 10 to receive every
calls.

The support off my service provider, send to me the follow message that
receive in their PABX:  First DBAC e the last BPRN.

somebody already had this problem and could help me?

Tks,

Rodrigo R Passos

My configuration off zapata.conf is:

[channels]