[asterisk-users] Re: Linksys doesn't resync properly and doesn't get provisioning from TFTP and HTTP

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 02:52:49 MST 2006

I figured out the problem. In one of the parameters' name, one underscore
was missing. That was causing the whole thing to not work. It was like this

<Extension_2_> 1
</Extension_2_>

This underscore marked in red was missing.

Once I typed that underscore, everything went back to normal, and now all
devices are working perfectly fine.

I hate typos and yet this was another bad typo experience which wasted so
many hours. Although I always knew that in any kind of programming, if
something is not working despite of your sincerest efforts, it only means
that there is a typo somewhere. And sometimes locating it takes all your
time and energy. It would be nice to have some way to debug this whold thing
in the first place.