[asterisk-users] Installation of Unicall for MFC/R2

Angel Heart cocent at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 14 00:29:45 MST 2006

Hi,

Anyone there could figure me out on how to install my unicall. I followed the instruction below in the stated site at; http://soft-switch.org/unicall/installing-mfcr2.html.

Questions:
1. On what directory/folder should I copy the chan_unicall.c, channels_makefile.patch?
2. On what directory/folder should I command  patch < channels_makefile.patch?
3. On what directory/folder should I command make and make install?
4. What actually the asterisk do with patch < channels_makefile.patch?

Sorry guys, cannot find more detailed information regarding installation of unicall. Particularly chan_unicall.c and channels_makefile.patch.

Desperately need help.

Thanks

Angel