[asterisk-users] Linksys doesn't resync properly and doesn't get provisioning from TFTP and HTTP

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 19:33:17 MST 2006

I installed SPA942 and SPA2101, and experimented with TFTP and HTTP
provisioning. It all went smooth for many hours. But then all of a sudden it
stopped reading configs from both from TFTP and HTTP. Now I am trying to
troubleshoot and cant't find the problem. Once in a while, it does read from
TFTP and/or HTTP, but then again, stops reading at all.

My other phones, i.e. Grandstream and Aastra are throuout working perfectly
fine from the same TFTP server. I re-provisioned them and there was no
problem.

Any idea what is going on with the Linksys devices. Am I missing something
in its setting which is causing this problem?

--
Zeeshan A Zakaria