[asterisk-users] Data over zaptel

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 18:50:19 MST 2006

I want to setup a few remote locations with point-to-point T1s, I was
wondering if it would be possible to have one host machine with two or three
4 port T1 cards, allocate a few channels for voice and the rest of the
channels for data? I plan to terminate those connections to a PPPoE server.
I would think it would be best to run that on another machine? Should that
be possible? I also want to run a DHCP server for certain clients which
might not support PPPoE. Is this configuration at all possible?