[asterisk-users] Voicemail argument size limit

Donald Stahl don at calis.blacksun.org
Mon Nov 13 13:43:49 MST 2006

>> I'm trying to implement a voicemail distribution list using asterisk and
>> I've hit a bump. I've got an agi script that parses voicemail.conf and
>> generates a list of voicemail boxes to use as an argument to the
>> voicemail() function.
>
> Generate in groups of 50 and loop it until you have them all?
Define "Generate."

Right now I "Answer" and then send them into the voicemail function with
the list of mailboxes. How would I go about first recording the message
and _then_ sending it to voicemail in a loop, 50 at a time? If there is a
function I missed or am unaware of please let me know.

Recording the message multiple times is not an option :)

Thanks,
-Don