[asterisk-users] Re: Desktop integration

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Mon Nov 13 10:17:09 MST 2006

On Monday 13 November 2006 11:49, Yu Safin wrote:
> when you use snap, does the call go to your iax hardphone connected to
> asterisk or do you need a softphone on your PC?

Please trim your posts, you don't need to keep the headers and signature lines
of the entire thread to ask one sentence, now do you?

I've been using SNAP for quite some time now, and I need to get it registered
on our 30 office machines.

To answer your question: Yes.  SNAP can be configured any way you like.  If
you use a softphone, you can have it connect the call to your softphone.  Or
your hardphone.  Or your cell phone.  However you like.  It's all in the
configuration and how you tell it to do things.

-A.