[asterisk-users] Re: Desktop integration

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Mon Nov 13 08:55:42 MST 2006

I have been using http://www.snapanumber.com/ 's Windows tray utility, and it works great.

Steven

http://www.glimasoutheast.org

"Ondrej Valousek" <webserv at s3group.cz> wrote in message news:455856E4.3010708 at s3group.cz...
Hi all,

I am interested in integrating my telephone system (I am using hardphones and Asterisk) with my desktop - something like this:

1. someone sends me his/her phone number via email/icq
2. I cut/paste the number in some application/web page (?)
3. my phone starts ringing and when I pick it up I will get connected with the remote party.

Now I know I have read some discussion about this possibility but I can not recall where.
Many thanks for any point.

Ondrej