[asterisk-users] Problem with internet down

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Mon Nov 13 06:59:57 MST 2006

Well if you want to use VOIP you will have to get a better Internet
connection.
You can't do anything to the PBX Server to fix this.

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services
http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email

Are you outside of the US?
Do you need to call US Toll Free Numbers?
We can help you save money on calling US toll free numbers.

Email for information: usTollFree at bochterservices.com

(Cellular) 1-712-432-5401

(Voip PBX) Free World DialUp: 780-217 EXT: 250
WebSite: http://www.freeworlddialup.com/

BUY and sell Coins, Silver and Gold
http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=gold&t=email

For new and used security items