[asterisk-users] Problem with internet down

Andre Luiz Martins andreluizmar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 06:44:13 MST 2006

Hello peoples,

I have a grave problem.  In my work i have an asterisk functioning
perfect.  However whenever the link of internet falls the even for of
function.  For that everything come back to the normal necessary one
remove the trunk sip.  Someone knows say me as contour that situation?
Even without internet obtain utililzar the trunck PSTN and the internal
extensions without be necessary remove the trunck sip??

I thank to all of the help

Andre Luiz Martins
andreluizmar at gmail.com