[asterisk-users] Looking for a simple TFTP server for Linux

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 10:58:54 MST 2006

Most Linux distros have a TFTP server built in, however usually it functions
through xinetd, which is probably already running on your machine, so
actually it would cause no extra usage on your system unless the TFTP was in
use. Check your distro's package repository and you should find something
like "tftpd"