[asterisk-users] Soundfiles adding during phone calls

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Sat Nov 11 18:33:41 MST 2006

Andrew Joakimsen wrote:
> http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+config+features.conf

... and where exactly did you see this feature????

bye

Ronald Wiplinger

> On 11/11/06, *Ronald Wiplinger * <ronald at elmit.com
> <mailto:ronald at elmit.com>> wrote:
>
>     I want to add some sound filed on demand during a phone call only
>     possible on some extension numbers.
>

>     I get many phone calls from local companies, but don't understand
>     Chinese! I would like to record the call, but also ask the caller some
>     questions, which should be added into the call with some keys on the
>     phone, ... e.g.  *66554 should add into the call: How are you? or What
>     is your phone number?
>

>     But I do have another application for that too.
>     I get many fake phone calls, where Chinese people tell you that your
>     phone bill is not paid, your court fee is not paid, .... and ask the
>     caller to go to the ATM machine and key in a series of key
>     strokes, ....
>     most likely it will clear out your account.
>     For such fake callers I would like to add a terrible noise to the
>     call
>     and make scare them as much as possible.
>
>     Such fake calls I get now for each of my phone lines at least 10
>     each!!!
>     Either the caller-id is not set, is 0 or is a tollfree number.
>

>     bye
>
>     Ronald Wiplinger

> ---
> Virus Database (VPS): 0647-0, 2006/11/09
> Tested on: 2006/11/11 �U�� 11:07:21

Ronald Wiplinger  (CEO of ELMIT)
http://www.elmit.com  http://voip.elmit.com  http://e-paper.elmit.com
Tel. (M) +886.939.775.516  (O) +886.2.2835.7765 (ENUM)   or FWD 511208
- I'm a SpamCon Foundation Member, #694, Verify it at http://www.spamcon.org

PS: Spam prevention!
Our system is protected with a spam prevention program.
If you send us an e-mail, our system will send you a confirmation message back. Just reply to this confirmation message please.
After receiving this confirmation message, our system will send the hold message (one) and all future messages (after the received confirmation message) to me without asking you again.