[asterisk-users] Latest Debian and latest zaptel

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Sat Nov 11 10:15:06 MST 2006

On Sat, Nov 11, 2006 at 05:33:24PM +0100, Christian wrote:
> Hi,
> No, I still get that error as before. And I havent installed anything special.
> Many thanks,
> Christian

Right. So I guess that there's no point repeating on that the 10-th
time. How about trying to answer some more focused questions?

I repeat: please give the output of:

  ls -la tonezone.h /usr/include/zaptel

What happens if you run that command again:

  install -D -m 644 tonezone.h /usr/include/zaptel

If there is a problem with that: try:

  touch /usr/include/zaptel/tonezone.h
  echo "" >/usr/include/zaptel/tonezone.h

--