[asterisk-users] A couple of new tutorials: installing * 1.4 and the Asterisk GUI

Thirumal Saminathan thiruns at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 04:52:49 MST 2006

hi,

i got following message

please tell me what can i do after this ..

 linux:~/asterisk-gui # make checkconfig
 --- Checking Asterisk configuration to see if it will support the GUI ---
* Checking for http.conf: OK
* Checking for manager.conf: OK
* Checking if HTTP is enabled: OK
* Checking if HTTP static support is enabled: OK
* Checking if manager is enabled: OK
* Checking if manager over HTTP is enabled: OK
 --- Everything looks good ---
 * GUI should be available at
http://linux:8088/asterisk/static/config/cfgbasic.html
 * Before using the GUI, Please run the install script at
http://linux:8088/asterisk/static/config/setup.html

 * The login and password should be an entry from /etc/asterisk/manager.conf
   which has 'config' permission in read and write.  For example:

    [admin]
    secret = mysecret10080
    read = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,config
    write = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,config

 --- Good luck! ---

..