[asterisk-users] Soundfiles adding during phone calls

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Fri Nov 10 23:02:06 MST 2006

I want to add some sound filed on demand during a phone call only
possible on some extension numbers.

I get many phone calls from local companies, but don't understand
Chinese! I would like to record the call, but also ask the caller some
questions, which should be added into the call with some keys on the
phone, ... e.g.  *66554 should add into the call: How are you? or What
is your phone number?

But I do have another application for that too.
I get many fake phone calls, where Chinese people tell you that your
phone bill is not paid, your court fee is not paid, .... and ask the
caller to go to the ATM machine and key in a series of key strokes, ....
most likely it will clear out your account.
For such fake callers I would like to add a terrible noise to the call
and make scare them as much as possible.

Such fake calls I get now for each of my phone lines at least 10 each!!!
Either the caller-id is not set, is 0 or is a tollfree number.

bye

Ronald Wiplinger