[asterisk-users] Dialing from "Placed Calls" on Polycom IP501 doesn't always work

Anthony Rodgers Anthony_Rodgers at dnv.org
Fri Nov 10 18:20:51 MST 2006

Greetings,

Has anyone noticed that attempting to place a call from the "Placed
Calls" list on a Polycom IP501 by pressing the 'Dial' softkey sometimes
simply returns the phone to the idle screen? It is not related to the
number being dialed, as we have observed two entries for the same
number, one of which worked and the other didn't.

We've experimented with calls that weren't answered at all, calls that
were terminated by the caller and calls terminated by the recipient
with no discernible pattern.

Regards,

CP