[asterisk-users] Outgoing problem on PRI

Andres andres at telesip.net
Fri Nov 10 09:51:27 MST 2006

Mohamed A. Gombolaty wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I have an asterisk server  version 1.2.12.1 along with trixbox and I
> am having this nasty problem, I have a TE200P and have an E1 pri
> attached to it and zttool  says it's OK, I have configured the whole
> 31 channels into one group  as follow:
>
> Zapata-auto.conf:
>
> callerid=asreceived
> signalling=pri_cpe
> switchtype=euroisdn
> context=from-zaptel
> group=0
> channel=>1-15,17-31
>
> /etc/zaptel.conf:
> span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4
> bchan=1-15,17-31
> dchan=16

Sounds like you need to fiddle around with your PRI Dialplan, test these
out in zapata.conf.  I am sure one of them will work for you.

;pridialplan=national
;
; PRI Local Dialplan:  Only RARELY used for PRI (sets the calling
number's numbering plan)
;
; unknown:        Unknown
; private:        Private ISDN
; national:       National ISDN
; international:  International ISDN
;
;prilocaldialplan=national
;
; PRI callerid prefixes based on the given TON/NPI (dialplan)
; This is especially needed for euroisdn E1-PRIs
;
; sample 1 for Germany
;internationalprefix = 00
;nationalprefix = 0