[asterisk-users] Microsoft will enter VoIP market in earnest nextyear, says Ballmer

Zach Fine zach at zachfine.com
Fri Nov 10 05:30:30 MST 2006

For what it's worth, Apple's Mail application automatically embeds a
tiny QuickTime Player interface in mail messages that contain audio
attachments. The result looks like this:
http://zachfine.com/blog/images/voicemail_sample_in_apple_mail.gif

I'm sure it would not be too difficult to embed a small flash audio
player in email messages that has similar functionality. There are
some open-source flash media players out there. Here's one that's
geared towards playing mp3 streams:
http://musicplayer.sourceforge.net/

-Z