[asterisk-users] Asterisk BlindTransfer behaves differently in version 1.0 and 1.2

Xue Liangliang xueliangliang at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 00:52:40 MST 2006

Recently, we just migrate our PABX from 1.0.10 to the latest asterisk
1.2.13, most of the features are migrated smoothly, only blind
transfer behaves differently, and quite annoying,

We use options 't' and 'T' in dial command to enable using asterisk
feature to do blind transfer, in 1.0, after you dial the number and
followed by a '#' key, asterisk will do the transfer immediately,
however in 1.2, after entering number and a # key, asterisk will wait
until digtit time out, then start to do the transfer, and last # key
was received by asterisk as part of the extension, I have to remove it
in dial plan.  I can not just shorten the digit time out,  always
there are some ppl with bad memory.  Then is there any option can be
set to let the blind transfer work just as in 1.0?

--
Regards!
Liangliang