[asterisk-users] porting numbers away from packet 8?

Dovid B asteriskusers at dovid.net
Thu Nov 9 17:34:35 MST 2006

More than "1 incoming line" will depends on your provider. I have a SIP provider that will send me up to 10 channels at a time. I personally use myphonecompany.com. They have been really good for me.

And now for the disclaimer:
No I do not work for them. Just a reall happy customer for origination,

Dovid