[asterisk-users] Re: DTMF Corruption Problem

Justin Tunney jtunney at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 17:12:32 MST 2006

Sup pigs,

I think I found the solution to the problem!

It's a one line of code fix to rtp.c that people have been going daffy
about for almost a year!  A patch was uploaded in August but for some
reason it hasn't found its way in to 1.2.

Here's the bug:

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5970

Direct link to patch for the lazy:

http://bugs.digium.com/file_download.php?file_id=11337&type=bug