[asterisk-users] Harris 20-20

Alyed Tzompa alyed.tzompa at simitel.com
Thu Nov 9 13:06:20 MST 2006

		Hi there!

I'm setting up a connection between Asterisk ver. 1.2.13 and a Harris
20-20 PBX. More less everything went fine, but the problem I have now
is that when dialing to the Harris PBX it seems to pick up my call as
soon as it reaches it.

For example if from the Asterisk outgoing folder I dial an extension,
say 100, and play it a prompt as soon as it is picked up, the promt is
beign played as soon as it reaches the Harris, eventhough the given
extension can still be ringing. If I let it ring and then pick up this
extension I only hear the prompt in the middle (or as far as it went
till I picked up).

Have tried kewlstart, loopstart, groundstart and even the
answeronpolarityswitch configs in zapata.conf but can't find the
solution.

Any one having solved this problem?

Alyed