[asterisk-users] Auto record a call?

Ed Nuñez enunez at netoneint.com
Thu Nov 9 11:05:23 MST 2006

This is how I'm able to record my outbound calls, hope this helps you.

exten => _407NXXXXXX,1,Set(CALLFILENAME=${EXTEN:1}-${TIMESTAMP}-OUT)
exten => _407NXXXXXX,n,Monitor(wav,${CALLFILENAME},m)
exten => _407NXXXXXX,n,Dial(ZAP/g1/1${EXTEN:0})
exten => _407NXXXXXX,n,Congestion

Ed Nuñez
IT/Telecom Engineer

4037 Metric Drive