[asterisk-users] Problem with register command in SIP.conf

Anselm Martin Hoffmeister anselm at hoffmeister-online.de
Thu Nov 9 08:56:10 MST 2006

Am Donnerstag, den 09.11.2006, 12:19 -0300 schrieb Frederico Madeira:
> I'm registering 5 lines on my asterisk box from one voip provider.
> Lines;
>
> 4040.0000
> 4040.0001
> 4040.0002
> 4040.0003
> 4040.0004
>
> All lines is registered in 5060 port so when someone call to 4040.0001
> the call arrive on asterisk but arrive to last number registered
> 4040.0004 becouse it is listening on same port as all others.
>
> How i make each number register in one different port, like
> 5060,5061,5062,5063 and 5064 ??

That is not necessary. Have the register statement contain the extension
to be called as trailing parameter, as in

register => 5631234567:secret at sipnumber.net:5060/1234567
register => 5631234568:secret at sipnumber.net:5060/1234568

will call extension 1234567 or 1234678, depending on which "SIP line"
the call came in on.
You should have the same context for all those 4040.* of yours, and then
in that extensions.conf context, say

[ctxsipnumber]
exten => 1234567,1,Dial(SIP/sip507)
exten => 1234568,1,Dial(SIP/sip505)