[asterisk-users] Alcatel trunk with asterisk problem on dialing digit-by-digit

Marco Mouta marco.mouta at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 06:33:26 MST 2006

pls post it complete, i can't see there your channels for TE110P 30 voice
channels...

Also do this:
[default]
exten=> _X.,1,Answer()
exten=> _X.,2,Noop(This is debug, i'm receive from Alcatel:${EXTEN})
exten=> _X.,3,Wait()
exten=> _X.,4,Playback(vm-goodbye)
exten=> _X.,5,Hangup
exten=> h,1,hangup

pls post the debug of incoming call from alcatel to * on you CLI .