[asterisk-users] talking caller ID

Christian christian08 at tdcmail.se
Wed Nov 8 12:10:02 MST 2006

Hi all,
Lets say I have my incoming calls transfered to my mobile phone. When a call comes in, Asterisk will answer the call and ask the caller to hold the line while the call is being transfered.
I know how to do this, but i dont want the caller to hear me answer the mobile phone. They can hear some music on hold. When I answer Asterisk will read the callerID to me and I can then decide if this call is important or not. If I press one on the mobile phone it will be connected, other wise it will be transfered to my voicemail. I think this can be done through some macro, but not sure how to do this.
All the best and thanks,
Christian