[asterisk-users] Re: HANGUPCAUSE for unalocated number?

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Wed Nov 8 10:32:59 MST 2006

You should get 3 if the number is not valid for any routing database.
You should get 1 if there is an athorative switch for that number, but it is not assigned.

With DIDs.
you get 3 if the number has not been assigned to any telco.
you get 1 if it is assigned to a telco, but not an und user.

Ma Bell numbers are the same.
If it will route to a CO switch, but it has been disconnected, you should get a 1.

If you ALWAYS get a 3, your telco is doing it wrong.

Steven

http://www.glimasoutheast.org