[asterisk-users] Re: Asterisk and Max TNT PRI to SIP Authentication Issue

JR Richardson jmr.richardson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 10:13:13 MST 2006

> When all else fails I resort to adding this in the sip.conf peer config:
>
> Insecure=invite,port
>
> It took me a while to figure out they can be used together.
>
> Regards,
> Scott

Thanks Scott, i have it set to that, but that has no effect.  The
incoming call still requires proxy authentication.

I've also tried in both general and max context

insecure=invite,port
autocreatepeer=yes
allowguest=yes
allowexternalinvites=yes
trustrpid = yes

There is something different in asterisk 1.0.10 and 1.2.  I've tried
variations of all sip.conf switches to accept unauthenticated calls
and nothing seems to work.

I'm wondering is there is a patch that will allow unauthenticated calls in sip?

Thanks.

JR
--
JR Richardson