[asterisk-users] Why dont my messages get through

Andrew Furey andrew.furey at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 21:14:32 MST 2006

On 11/8/06, Nick Hoffman <nick.hoffman at voxpak.com> wrote:
> > They do get through. Messages you send to the list won't get sent back
> > to you, because you sent them.
>
> Hi Alex. Are you sure about that? I receive a copy of every email I send to
> the list.

I think it's just Gmail that hides them, especially since you have the
one you sent already there. It does the same for another mailing list
I'm on. This doesn't apply to Christian, of course.

(Interesting experiment would be to delete your sent copy as soon as
you send it, before the list server sends it back, and see if it
reappears...)

Andrew

--
Linux supports the notion of a command line or a shell for the same
reason that only children read books with only pictures in them.