[asterisk-users] Snom 360 flickering screen

Nick Hoffman nick.hoffman at voxpak.com
Tue Nov 7 21:08:57 MST 2006

On Wed November 8 2006 01:30, "Dovid B" <asteriskusers at dovid.net> wrote:
> I had a problem with snom where the screen went completly blank. Snom
> told me there was an issue where that the cable going from the phone
> board to the screen would fall out. I opend the phone and sliped it back
> in.

Hi Dovid, thanks for the recommendation. I opened up my 360 and looked
around. Everything was connected properly, but I noticed that some of the
wires connecting the two PCBs were partially crushed by one of the case's
support posts. When closing the case, I made sure to move the wires out of
the way of the posts. The screen's much better now. If I look at it from
an extreme angle I can see a lot of flickering, but at normal angles
there's almost no flickering.

Thanks again!
-- Nick