[asterisk-users] Mapping CLI'S in Dialplan

scott scott at scottpinhorne.co.uk
Tue Nov 7 08:05:36 MST 2006

Hi

Thanks for reply but that wasnt quite what i was trying to explain :-)

Bascially a users callerID would be their extension. On offnet calls i needed to have the callerID reset as their DDI rather than their internal extension.

I endup using a mysql command in the dialplan to pull out a ddi based on the extension and the re-wrote me callerID when making offnet calls.

thanks
sp