[asterisk-users] Mapping CLI'S in Dialplan

Benjamin Jacob benjamin.jacob at masconit.com
Tue Nov 7 04:24:37 MST 2006

Your offnet calls will be more than 4 digits, so use that to ur advantage.
so, for internal calls,
exten => _XXXX,1,Set(CALLERID(all)=Name ${CALLERID(num)})
or if u dont want to change the CLID at all.. dont do anything..
exten => _XXXX,1,NoOp(nothing)

else, for all external calls(>4 digits)
exten => _XXXXX.,1,Set(CALLERID(num)=<urDID>)

cheerz
- Ben.