[asterisk-users] Question on Aastra phones and Astrisk

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 17:34:52 MST 2006

Hi,
       Some odd behaviour here.  A friend and I were talking tonight,
and it seems we have both seen the same problem.   We are both using
aastra phones (I am using 9113is).    We have a connection to and from
providers via SIP and IAX.    When I place a call on the local hold of
the phone, and then pick them back up I can hear them, but they can
not hear me.    However, if I park the call, and then pick it up
again, the audio is fine.
      Tonight I tried placing a call on hold using a Sipura/Linksys
ATA (that is just hitting 'flash', which basically puts the call on
local hold and starts music).    The problem did not manifest itself.

Has anyone else had this issue?  Do you have a fix for it?  It is an
astrisk issue or an aastra issue?