[asterisk-users] Asterisk + E1 with MFC/R2 in Argentina?

Ilan Rabinovitch irabinovitch at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 14:43:16 MST 2006

We briefly used it with iPlan, but found that there were some problems
with the stock asterisk implementation and Argentina variation of R2.
We ended up convincing iPlan to switch us to PRI.  As soon as we
switched to PRI all problems disappeared.

Any idea if Telefonica will be able to do PRI instead of R2?