[asterisk-users] Is it possible have multiple ip numbers for an extension?

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Mon Nov 6 06:31:28 MST 2006

Is it possible have multiple concurrent ip numbers for a single
extension? How?

 I am using a laptop that I move around various local and remote
networks so the IP numbers it uses varies.  As I am on extension '205',
I want be found wherever I have a connection by anyone dialling 205.

Using an openvpn tunnel works well, but there are a couple of networks I
dont want to tunnel (because it would mean tunneling a tunnel trough a
tunnel(!) as they are already secure.

Using asterisk 1.2.13 on gentoo

BillK

Home!