[asterisk-users] Experiment: Dialplan size vs. Speed

Nick Hoffman nick.hoffman at voxpak.com
Sun Nov 5 16:59:19 MST 2006

On Sat November 4 2006 06:43, Steve Murphy <murf at digium.com> wrote:
> I was encouraged to post this notice on both asterisk-users and
> asterisk-dev;
> sorry if this is overkill, but it **is** applicable to both communities.
>
> Since the report is fairly large, has a pretty graph, and the whole bit,
> it was thought that posting on it a website, and letting you browse it
> would be better than sending hundreds a 50K message.
>
> http://www.asterisk.org/SpeedvsSizeExperiment
>
> Hope you enjoy it!
>
> murf

Hi Murf, thanks for writing up what you've done so far. It was a very
interesting read. Keep us posted with how it's coming along!

Cheers,
-- Nick
E: nick.hoffman at voxpak.com
P: +61 7 5591 3588
F: +61 7 5591 6588

If you receive this email by mistake, please notify us and do not make any
use of the email.  We do not waive any privilege, confidentiality or
copyright associated with it.